Submit A Guest Mix
For almost 20 years, the international radio program and podcast Deeper Shades of House has been featuring weekly guest mixes from DJs based all around the world.
While everyone is welcome to record a mix for Deeper Shades Of House, please contact Lars via first, unless you have been personally invited to submit a mix.
Please make sure to read the following guidelines before submitting your mix.
- mix must be exclusive, meaning it shouldn't be available for download anywhere and has never been broadcast on any other radio show or station anywhere.
- mix will stay exclusive to DSOH and can't be uploaded or broadcasted anywhere else!
- mix must be original WAV or AIFF recording, or a 320kbps mp3
- mix must not be shorter than 60 minutes (not even 10 seconds, please)
- clean recording with no humming or hisses
- no compression / 0dB limiting - mix must have at least 4dB headroom ( -> what is headroom?)
- no voice drops, jingles, or IDs
- email link to mix, full playlist, short bio, link to your social profiles, website, and attach two photos of yourself to
- include the playlist in text form (no doc's or other) and formatted this way:
artist - title (remix) - label
- if it ain't deep, it won't be played
- LABEL YOUR MIX PLEASE - Make the filename your DJ name, and please include full contact info in ID3 tags!!!! ( -> what is an ID3 tag? )
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE REQUIREMENTS.
THEY ENSURE THAT YOU (the guest DJ) WILL BE REPRESENTED ON DSOH IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE.