Demo

Cutting Edge MIDI Tech Roundup: Midi Jacket, Beatsurfing App, PocoPoco Update

The past week and a half has been chockfull of artists and critics debating the importance of playing live and the state of dance music, washing out some cool smaller stories that went under the radar. We're taking a few minutes today to highlight... Read more

Read more: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/djtechtools/~3/OLJYXgMmMuw/

Support Deeper Shades Of House

  • Exclusive Live DJ Sets and selected talk free shows
  • Premium Podcast
  • Store Discounts
  • Download all new Deeper Shades Recordings releases FREE
  • EXECUTIVE PRODUCER credit
GO PREMIUM

Deeper Shades Podcast

> SUBSCRIBE NOW < question

Subscribe to the Deeper Shades of House Podcast using iTunes

Or, subscribe via email:

DEEPER SHADES RADIO NETWORK
LISTEN

DEEPER SHADES TV
WATCH

Deeper Shades Community

  • DOPEMIX had a status update on Twitter

    Only cowards that run away from problems,Evening World.....

  • Billbisous uploaded a new avatar.
  • dj karbz had a status update on Facebook

    TEACHER: DAVID, why didn't you complete the homework you were given yesterday? DAVID: Ma'am, do you know the problem with the world? The problem is that 90% of people in the world want to work. TEACHER: So? DAVID: I'm a part of that remaining 10%.

Leave a Voicemail or Text

+1 313 444 3764


Stay in touch and get our free newsletter



Login